Friday, February 3, 2012

How can i get spiral curly hair?

ok so i have long thick hair that is kind of wavey. i want to style my hair spiral curly without gettin a perm or using a spiral curling iron. is there another way to get the style i want?How can i get spiral curly hair?
To be quite honest with you, I searched for the same answer and could not find any. I ended up buying a curling iron and now all I do is curling the ends of my hair and a kind of roll and twist the hair in the curling iron. I use an Olive Oil Sheen Spray to control the frizz and keep my hair healthy.How can i get spiral curly hair?
There are special rollers called rods and those leave your hair with sort of a spiral curl look. You can get them at any beauty supply store.
My friend did it with foil and left it overnight the next day it looked good but it doesnt last long kinda liek half the day..
Best thing to do is go to the hairdressers. My best mate has thick long hair and the hair dresser put it in rollers and it was lovely with really defined spirals. Could be a little expensive, but well worth it because it looked stunning.
Try scrunching your hair with John Frieda Dream Curls! It doesn't leave your hair hard or crunchy. You can find it at drugstores in the hair care aisle.
Get a perm
Get a perm in a good saloon.
not that I know of
You can cut small locks at a time and give it to manufacturers that make use of springs, like the ones they use in pens or even matresses. They can spray it or use a setting gel. You can then paste it back on your head and you will have the most beautiful curls ever.
you could get hair curlers they not that much money or u can get hair rollers or you could get a perm
Because your hair is long and thick you may want to ask a professional. Honestly I didn't think there was a way to do that without a perm or a spiral curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment