Friday, February 3, 2012

How can I scrunch my curly hair and make it look wet?

I have really curly hair and I like it exept it is really dry and puffy!All my friends scrunch their hair and it looks wet,I've tried scrunching it but it doesnt work! I really need tips on how to scrunch my hair PLEASE!Can you also reccomend some products for my hair please!:)How can I scrunch my curly hair and make it look wet?
Okay, first you must wash and condition your hair (use a good conditioner-- i recommend matrix biolage HYDRATHERAPIE.) then use tresemme products the gel and mousse-- first cover your hands with the gel and scrunch it into your hair (the way you normally wear it and also flip your head over so you get everything) then put the mousse in your hair the same way..



good luckHow can I scrunch my curly hair and make it look wet?
I hope it makes it look wet!

Report Abuse


Tips on scrunching hair

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>
aussie sprunch spray works really good for me
all u need to do is use a good hair shampoo %26amp; cond. then after ur shower while ur hair is still wet put a good handfull of moose or gel through your hair while u scrunch it :) then let dry naturally. carefully not to overuse gel or it could turn out sticky.. xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment