Friday, February 3, 2012

How can I get my curly hair back?

Okay, so my natural hair is curly. Then I went through this phase where all I would do was straighten it. So now its wavy. Is there anything I could put in it to make it semi- thick and curly again?How can I get my curly hair back?
use pantene curl definer foam or if you want i really recommend the curl defining shampoo and conditioner. really works and my friend holly has georgous curls :]





hope i helpedHow can I get my curly hair back?
the best way to get your curls back is to minimize shampoo (maybe every other day), use conditioner everyday, and to let your hair dry naturally...heat breaks the chemical bonds that make your hair curly, and if you naturally dry your hair, the bonds will remain...and make sure your hair is properly moisturized otherwise your hair will end up frizzy...use leave-in conditioner...
You can look online and talk to a professional about it. There are hair secrets on how to make it curly with natural ingredients. or you can buy that Pantene Pro-V curl stuff. I have naturally super strait hair and I really wanted it curly so started curling it everyday but it wouldn't work because my hair is so thick. It would just make it wavy. So I bought Pantene and it really worked! Just wet your hair a littlebit, use the mouse for your hair and leave it on for a little bit, scrub it out and when its still wet, wrap a piece of your hair around your finger and it completely curls! I was so amazed when it worked for me!
You could get a perm, which does damage your hair.





Either that, or, once you get out of the shower, scrunch up your hair, and run gel through it. Not to much, but just enough for it to keep its hold.
Don't use shampoo very often. Use lots of moisturizing products, and cut off your split ends. Let it allll hang out, grrrl. Most importantly, have fun!
try curl definer, curlers, or hot rollers and lock it in with hair spray.
try using a mousse and gell
  • blush color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment