Friday, February 3, 2012

What is a good kind of brush for curly hair?

My hair is naturally curly. I brush it when I get out of the shower but later in the day I want to brush it to get rid of knots but if I do the curls sort of come out them it looks like i just woke up or something. What is a good brush/comb I can get so that the curls won't come loose?What is a good kind of brush for curly hair?
use any type of comb. don't hold it horizontally, hold it vertically and put it at the root of your hair and pull down. What is a good kind of brush for curly hair?
i also have curly hair-i like to use a big square brush, but everyone is different





if you are brushing your hair when it's dry and have curls well i think it will get frizzy/puffy/wavy whatever no matter what kind of brush you get





sorry if this was a waste of time reading, but since i have curly hair also i know a thing or too about it so you know what i do i just don't care i just put gel and/or mousse in and i think it works better[for me]
i think you should get a paddle brush or any of these but that happens to me all the time!





http://www.hairbrushesetc.com/products/B…





Answer mines...http://www.hairbrushesetc.com/products/B…
Maybe a round brush; but if it still comes out why don't you try putting gel after brushing. I have curly hair myself, and I just put a little bit so it won't damage as much. And the curls look great.
A wide tooth comb. Don't use a brush on your hair when it's damp as that can give you breakage at the ends!
boar bristle

No comments:

Post a Comment