Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it possible that my curly hair is growing out straight?

Hey! My curly hair (not extremely curly, but pretty close) is growing out staright? The top half is pretty straight, so I think my new hair I'm growing may be coming in straight. I have medium length hair, so I don't think its because of weight pulling it down. I know that your hair changes texture like seven times in your life. Is it possible that my hair is growing out straight? Thanks!Is it possible that my curly hair is growing out straight?
yes it can u know i straigthen out my hair alot soo now the botom half of my hair is going straight soo i think it is possible cause its also happening too me but dont worry if u want it curly use rave hairspray and it will hol us curls up all day long good luck...Is it possible that my curly hair is growing out straight?
which hair?
not really straight, it'll still be wavy


mine is like that too, and i love it this way

No comments:

Post a Comment