Friday, February 3, 2012

How can I keep my curly hair atleast 6 hours?

I have straight hair and I like to curl my hair ,(for a change)..I do not want to perm my hair...I use curling iron...but my curls doesn't last very long not more than an hour...is there anyway I can keep my curls longer?How can I keep my curly hair atleast 6 hours?
When you simply curl your hair and don't put anything in it, the curls, unfortuantly, fall out quickly. You should try using hairspray, the Finesse brand isn't expensive and works well.


Also, some hair types are just very resistant to staying curled. Mine is like that. Thicker, coarser hair seems to be the easiest to get to stay curled.


It is definitly a good idea to not get a perm, half the time they turn out bad and you are stuck with them. You should just try experimenting with different types of gels and hairsprays and other things like that until you find something that works.


Good luck!!How can I keep my curly hair atleast 6 hours?
I have the same problem as you. Try towel drying hair, then apply a styling creme. Then try curling your hair. Finish off with hair spray over the curls to set the look.
Try using Hot rollers set with a firm hairspray, Leave them in untill they have gone completely cold. take them out, and shake you curls around gently untill they are placed where you want them, and spary with hair spray. This will give you better hold. Try to aviod touching you hair as much as possible, as this will cause your curls to fall flat faster.
Get a piece of kitchen roll and folled it half.Then get a piece of hair and rap it round the kitchen roll,put a knot in the kitchen roll.(do it to all the hair that you want to curl.Sleep with tit in and take them out when you wake up. it does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment