Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I calm down my curly hair?

I have curly hair. If I dont add mouse (which im sure makes it more curly) it goes very frizzy. I love my hair but I cant seem to find a product that keeps it soft and not frizzy! Im sure that as it is blonde, it can look frizzy, but I think its the product.


Its not OUT OF CONTROL but there is some frizz and I dont like it!


I have tried many products


My hair is long and can also look very dry. I condition very well but I really do need to find a good product.


Also, I would like to try to calm down the curl sometimes, I love looking good so this is important to me!


Please help me!How do I calm down my curly hair?
I have really curly hair that use to look dry and get frizzy. and it would drive me crazy and I have tried a lot of stuff on it.


now I use a leave-in conditioner and I also only shampoo every few days and use conditioner every day. It works for me .





I use the Dove therapy shampoo and conditioner


then I put infusium 23 repairologie leave-in conditioner on my hair after.How do I calm down my curly hair?
Try using leave in conditionar

No comments:

Post a Comment