Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I keep my curly hair neat when I wake up?

Okay let me clarify I have to keep my hair curly lately..to keep it healthy. And and anyways when I go to bed and wake up my hair gets almost dread lock.ish and really fluffy and poofy! How can I keep it in place when I wake up so I don't have to shower ever morning..How do I keep my curly hair neat when I wake up?
Put your hair in velcro or foam rollers just to keep them in place. You might want to tie your hair up in a headscarf. It can be uncomfortable to sleep in, but they won't get to scruffy in bed this way. When you wake up, brush or comb your hair and add a little curl cream to keep it calm and frizz-free.How do I keep my curly hair neat when I wake up?
try buying some product to use before bed? or what i do so my hair doesn't get gross (because i take showers before bed too) is i take my hair and kinda twist it and sleep on it twisted...if that makes ANY sense haha i hope i was help
when u wake up brush ur hair, wet it wit a squirt bottle, put mousse n hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment