Friday, February 3, 2012

How do you tame your curly hair?

My hair is really curly and puffy. How do i tame the puffyness and get loose curls without getting up early?How do you tame your curly hair?
This is my routine:



When you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Apply liberal amounts of mousse from root to tip. Scrunch lightly with a towel. Then spray hair spray all over. Use a diffuser to dry it. Hang your head and put sections of hair in the diffuser and hold it there until that section is about half-way dry. Do that your your whole head (should only take a couple minutes). I only dry my hair halfway and let the rest air dry. If there is any frizz, use serum.



I do this about every other day and my hair is fantastic (not to brag). It is soft and shiny, not crunchy and hard.How do you tame your curly hair?
Curly hair is really easy to fix in the morning. I have naturally curly hair and I get up super early 3x a week (5:30am for athletic treatment at my school) and I'm in no mood to be fussy with my hair on those days........



1. I wash and shampoo my hair in the shower.

2. When I get out, while my hair is still wet, I put in Beyond the zone ';Noodle Head'; curling creme.

3. I use a wide-tooth comb to detangle my hair

4. I put in TIGI Curls Rock Conditioner to prevent frizz.

5. Allow to air dry.



My hair is usually drying on my way to school and isn't completely dry until the beginning of 1st period (8:15am). I have extremely thick, curly hair and this hair care routine only takes me 10-15mins at the most.



Hope that helps.
So I have pretty curly hair, and it takes me about 5 minutes to do my hair. I wake up, wet my hair, and then flip my hair upside down and apply some curly hair product (I switch them around. I've been liking Tresseme lately, though. It's very well priced, and the gell is good, as is the reactivation styling mist) through my hair. I flip my head back up and scrunch the hair.



Other times, I just do the same process, but then go to sleep and in the morning add some product to tame it (like the reactivation stuff).



Hope that helps!
well it only takes me about 10 minutes to do my curly hair for school, but i take a shower in the morning but what i do is after i shower i get dressed then i do my hair i scunch it with sunsilf de friz creame its the best for curly hair so is john freeda defrizz syrum there both sold in drungstores or any store that sells hair stuff (target sells it cheeper) then i put moose in my hair i scruch it all over especially the top because i have less curly hair on the top and then i put in hair gel to hold the curls and then i blow dry my hair but just the bottoms and the layers to make it bigger and less triangly also use a diffuser on your dryer
just wake up early, take a shower(only shampoo 3 times a week , but use conditioner with every shower) then wrap your hair in a towel and go back to bed until its time for you to wake up. then get conditioning spray.(not anything you rub into your hands. and then spray it in every so often until it dries and put half of your hair up.
well hun thats a question ive been wondering too for a while. Right now i just put water in my hair and some curl activativator to keep it curly n moisturized and thats about it. But it still is relatively puffy. So im not sure if my method is the best. If you do find a good method tho please let me know. :) Thanks
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly hair!



Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons/a>

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types/a>

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair
take a bath/shower at night and use like a lot of products in your hair that will help to staighten out but MAKE SURE YOU DRY YOUR HAIR. and then in the morning just staighten it with a staightener. =)

thats what i do

just check out my pic

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/zacky_luver/jpg-2.jpg
Talk about a girl who has had curly hair for her whole life. My mom would try all different hair styles and she would flat iron it. Expecially when I get out shower so I would dry it then put it in a ponytail. Best and easiest way.
wash it before bed, and put a little bit of conditioner in it after the shower. when you wake up, scrunch it with gel (not too much!!) or some hair balm :) then if you need to, straighten out any major frizzies.



and don't brush it!!!
:D Straightener :D
when its wet use mousse in it. Blow dry your hair while scrunching it with your opposite hand, taming the poofy-ness as you do so. (:
well you can us some kind of conditioner and shampoo that controls that and your friss just look at the store for it
Try finding a really good flat iron.
go to the salon!!!!kelsey
I keep it short
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment