Friday, February 3, 2012

Is curly hair to dressy to wear to school?

My hair is normally straight and blahh. I would love to curly it, but I don't know if that will seem to dressy for just school. Help!Is curly hair to dressy to wear to school?
Helluh no! x'D


Whenever I leave my naturally wavy hair down, I put a curl enhancer in and voila! Everyone's all like, ';OMG, I love your hair, I wish mine looked like that.'; and ';Did you curl your hair? I wish mine was curly.'; and such.





You can wear a long pearl necklace, dark skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt with black flats and you will look damn good! In an Audrey Hepburn-esque way :)Is curly hair to dressy to wear to school?
No, not really.


If you are worried about it looking too dressy, make your outfit match. Wear a semi-dressy shirt and nice jeans for a casual/dressy look.





It will look like you put in effort to look nice...which everyone can appreciate that.
no its not dressy at all. its just a hair style. i say go for it.


i wear my hair curly alot of the times, and my hair is naturally straight. and i see ALOT of girl who have natural curly hair, wear their hair curly.


goodluck =)
no I think it would be fine to wear your hair curly just don't make it look like your going to dance or something. Do long curls like all the celebrities do!!
No! I wear my hair curly allll the time.


It's really easy to do whatever you want if you're in High School cus everyone else is wearing things you would never wear before.
Everyone curls their hair from what I know.
No way! I love it when my girlfriend has curly hair. It's not dressy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment