Friday, February 3, 2012

Does anyone know good ways of styling very curly hair?

I have a little longer than the shoulder very curly hair. I dont know how to style it? Can somone help me%26lt;3

Thanks.Does anyone know good ways of styling very curly hair?
Go to this Website:



http://www.expertvillage.com/video-serie/a>



Hope I Helped.Does anyone know good ways of styling very curly hair?
Curly hair can be very fun to style, I don't know if you would like this but..



I have curly hair to, I like brushing the front of the hair into your hands and then clipping it to the back of your head. Like this:



http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art/a>



Or, another one of my favorite styles is two pony tails, have your bangs pinned to your head so the curly bangs don't get in the way. Curly pony tails are very pretty. :)
Put it up in a high ponytail. it is ok if there is bumps cuz it is in style. A high ponytail or messy bun. or a low braid. Tahts all i know or curly hair, I have curly hair too, but I straighten it everyday. after i straighten it i use healthy hair gel/gew stuff: i dont know it is hard to explain but it keeps my hair soft, healthy, and strong.
One easy way to style curly hair that would look good is:



instead of a pony tail, take hair from the side and tie it up leaving the back down.



or you can wear a headband with your hair, something to show it off.


u can use a headband not a plastic one but a rubber one it looks cute if u do it right

No comments:

Post a Comment