Friday, February 3, 2012

What to do with long curly hair for my best friends wedding?

I have very long, very curly brown hair and I need some ideas for an updo for my friends wedding. The dress is hideous so I have to make my hair look awesome but I never do anything fancy with my hair. The wedding is in the evening and it is very conservative. IDEAS??What to do with long curly hair for my best friends wedding?
do a bun with your curls flowing out of it....with a side sweep in the front...always classic...brings out your beautyWhat to do with long curly hair for my best friends wedding?
If the dress is hideous, you must be IN the wedding...





You might need to consult with Bridezilla before deciding on a style!
Ummmmm


well u can go to the hairdresser


its more easier 4 u!


And curly is hot


so just lift half of ur hair


and leave ur hair down at the back looks nice!


and straighten ur fringe


put it on the side with spray!
I have the same kind of hair and I went with an inverted french braid...some people call it a fish tale...(don't know why)...but it turned out beautiful...sort of romantic and ';Maid Marion'; if you know what I mean....I have always like the renaissance era...good luck...as difficult as long curly hair can be...it is can be styled in many different ways...Good Luck
leave you hair down and curly. clip up your bangs or the front of you hair with a really pretty clip.
go to the net and find hairstyles (updos) for curly hair - there are many - you also should try to get it done professionally since you're not experienced in putting it up yourself - this way it'll stay secure and you can enjoy yourself. the alternate is to have it blown out straight for a new look!! that's what I do
put half-up and half-down or straitin it

No comments:

Post a Comment