Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to control my curly hair?

I have very curly frizzy hair and i was wondering what I should do to control my hair. I do not want to straiten it because it takes 1 hour. Does anyone have any good ideas? I want to leave it natural and looking good.How to control my curly hair?
My friend uses shampoo for curly hair and then when it's wet she runs mousse through it and I believe she sprays it as well. I think it's the Catwalk line for curly hair?

It's a daily routine though.How to control my curly hair?
My hair is just like yours. What I did is I bought this Marc Anthony product, called Strictly Curls. It gets rids of frizzyness and defines them. You put in on your damp-almost-dry hair, and when it's fully dry, your curls will look amazing. Mine always do. :)



Or you could blow dry your hair with a diffuser. That will make it less frizzy.
Redken Butter Treat is the ONLY thing that works all that got2be and other yadda in drug stores or supermarts is balony.
u can use doctor miracles, brand its amazing

answer minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
using moose helps also the brand big sexy hair helps : )



could anyone help me on my cell phone problem??
Don't. Curly is sexy.more curly is more sexy :)



Cheers

Olga Lednichenko
Redken works good but if you don't want to spend a lot of money try suave healthy curls shampoo and conditioner as well as the mousse (it does not get crunchy or hard.)
is it thick and curly or just really frizzy.you should have included a pic.
i would try redken smooth down

then frizzeze syrum

and then a shine spray

No comments:

Post a Comment