Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have curly hair, and its shoulder length, do you have any ideas on how to style it?

I also have glasses just if you wanted to know, and I have a heart face. And my hair is blonde. Just to give a heads up! I have curly hair, and its shoulder length, do you have any ideas on how to style it?
layers are a good thing.

but you can straighten it with a flat iron or put it in a messy bun, or just take a shower @ night, put some moose and gel in and put it in a bun and when u wake up it will be really cute!

:]

wanna answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>I have curly hair, and its shoulder length, do you have any ideas on how to style it?
is it crazy curly like afro type or tamed big curls?



if tamed leave it down and do a poof, put half up, straighten bangs and leave all down, do two cute pony tails with a poof or bangs down, put it all up high leaving it curly. yeah hope i helped!
Here are some curly style ideas:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix
saame as me.

i just straighten mine.

and pig tail it

/ ponytail

/ bun.

pretty simple. :P

or just leave it :)
straighten it it looks nice when u do that

No comments:

Post a Comment