Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have naturally poofy curly hair how can i make it wavy not curly?

Should i tie it in a bun or what?I have naturally poofy curly hair how can i make it wavy not curly?
you just need to find the right hair products. If you have thick hair, use lots of them. It can be expensive compared to other people but it will tame your hair. I have thick curly hair and always use a mousse specific for curly hair and hairspray on top (my favorite is aussie sprunch spray). I use the diffuser and blowdryer to dry but don't mess with it much as I'm drying it so the curls don't seperate. good luck and try different techniques.I have naturally poofy curly hair how can i make it wavy not curly?
Good luck with that... what's wrong with curly?


My suggestion would be to partialy blow dry it, brush it out, then let it dry naturally the rest of the way... that worked for me once, but every head of curly hair is different.
Use a good straightning cream and a straightner. Buy a good straigtner.
Mii sis has thick curly hair %26amp; she uses tresemme after washing it, she tells me she 1st washes it then towel dries is a bit and puts tresemme gel and a bit of tresemme hairpray for hold

No comments:

Post a Comment