Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have really curly hair but no ideas of any cute hairstyles?

My hair is really poofy and fluffy and it is really annoying.Does anybody have any great hair styles for an 11 year old?I am going to orientation tonight at my school.I want my hair to look cute but It a bit above my shoulders.I have really curly hair but no ideas of any cute hairstyles?
Coloured Wrap is hot this summer and nothing ties hair back better while still looking amazing. It's the latest craze from the US. Very new to Britain. Cool if your looking for a great new style. Check it out.I have really curly hair but no ideas of any cute hairstyles?
I have really frizzy, puffy hair, so I usually wear it in high pigtails, or a high pony tail. Also if you want it to look cute you could have 1 french plait or 2. Either way, it still looks nice.You could also have two low pigtails, like, really neat at the top and really cute, and curly at the bottom. Also if your hair is like really dry and unmanageable (like mine) I recommend using leave-in conditioners, even though they make your hair a little bit greasy, they make it look really nice.





i hope this helps :)
well my friends has poofy hair too so this is what she did she curled her bangs more and left it in the front and then you could straight you hair and then just put your hair in a pony tail and just leave the curly bangs alone well i tried helping u!!
u can straighten ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment