Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What are some cute hairstyles for long, curly hair?

I have curly hair that comes about three inches below my shoulders. I want to try new styles for it, but am unsure what to do with it! It also is pretty thick. Any ideas?What are some cute hairstyles for long, curly hair?
Well if you have bangs, you could pin them back with a bobby pin or barrette and then just leave your hair down and curly :)What are some cute hairstyles for long, curly hair?
part it to the side one day, part it to the middle another day, add a poof to the top, make twists (kinda like cornrows halfway but twist instead of braid)---this one i do on one side of my head so the other side has three quarters of my hair because thats the way i part it..try a bun and this is one of my favorties:


put a poof in your hair on top and clip it


gather your hair and with a big clip, clip it up in the back





also try a low ponytail to the side
I have the same hair as you lol.


You can buy a straightener and straighten it out, i do that sometimes.


You can use a curler but instead of doing curls, get wavy hair.


A high ponytail would look cute and so would low pigtails.


Just experiment new hair styles until you find the perfect one!

No comments:

Post a Comment