Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What are some good products for curly hair?

I have dark curly hair a little longer than the shoulders. Its dry in some areas (not all) and gets frizzy easily. Im looking for good shampoo and conditioner brands, but specific products to use after I've washed it. Stuff like curl gels, definers, frizz serums, anything you think would help. Thanks for your time! :)What are some good products for curly hair?
for my shampoo and conditioner, i use thermafuse sulfate-free hydrating... stuff. it is a little pricey but it is worth it. it moisturizes and hydrates your hair really well. curly hair needs moisture to look healthy and be healthy. this thermafuse product protects and prevents your hair from future damage caused by dryness and heat... as well as heals and repairs your hair at the same time. :)





i would also invest in a leave in conditioner. it makes your hair naturally healthy quite fast. look for non-name brand products that are reliable and use natural conditioners and no harsh chemicals.





i wouldn't trust popular name brand products at all with curly hair (like herbal essence) because they strip the hair of natural oils necessary to hydrate the roots. also, they leave nasty residue.





right now, i'm using garnier fructis (i'm going against what i said because i'm in the middle trying to find a new gel) but it is working okay. i heard Curl Keeper products work really well so i am trying those soon.





also, a great sight to look into is naturallycurly.com


you can look up products based on your type of curl





hope this helps!What are some good products for curly hair?
Redken Real Control Overnight Treatment makes my frizz disappear! It's a total lifesaver! I loved my curls but hated the frizz, and this took care of it right away. I put this on damp (not wet) hair right before I go to bed after I shower, and when I wake up with beautiful hair!


Brands for shampoo and conditioner that I love are Kerastase (hard to find and expensive, but worth it), TIGI S-Factor, and Fredric Fekkai.
I use TREsemme (if that's how you spell it) flawless curls mousse and a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment to scrunch my hair. My hair is thick, naturally curly, and about 4 inches below my shoulders.
i use feel like silk. it makes my hair really good and you should try it
any styling gel will work. i have found that herbal essences works VERY well.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment