Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What do you think of naturally curly hair?

Hey! I have had heard mixed reviews from some people. Some people say it's ugly and frizzy (only if they have frizzy hair, duh!). I've also heard from straight hair wish they had curly. So what's your opinion?What do you think of naturally curly hair?
Being someone who has naturally curly hair, I'd say it's a pain in the ***.



You need a stylist to cut it or else it does weird stuff. It gets dry easily. You need certain conditioners and products to take care of it or else it looks stringy.



But once you know what to do with it, it's adorable.What do you think of naturally curly hair?
naturally curly hair is VERY pretty. In my opinion, curling irons help to give naturally curly hair a more ';polished'; look. Answer mine anyone: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I have curly hair and I LOVE it.

I love the wild waves, that beautiful effortless look.
I have naturally curly hair + %26lt;3 it thanks to NaturallyCurly.com
maybe strighten your hair it dosnt have to be bone stright. just to get the majority of the curl out. then curl it with the iron.
i looooooooooooooooooove curly hair.

i want it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baddddd.

i have wavy, straight and curls in my hair.
I have extremely straight hair and i think that you are so lucky if you have naturally curly hair
ihave natrual curly hair and its a pain to get it to do wat i want but i think its cute (not just on me)
i wishi had naturaly curly hair
I HAVE CURLY HAIR

I FUCIN HATE IT GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment