Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What hair styles look cute with brown curly hair?

I always wear my hair down and my friends tell me I wear it like that too much. My hair is really curly and brown. It has natural blonde highlights.What hair styles look cute with brown curly hair?
Hey, you have my hair! I like to pull mine half back, like in a half ponytail. Then, I straighten the top of the section I pull back (not the whole section, or the part that hangs down in the back will be straight, while the rest of the hair is curly, and that's weird). I sometimes tease the hair underneath of the section, so I get some height on top. Then I secure it with a clip, and that's it! The finished result is really elegant.What hair styles look cute with brown curly hair?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.



Usually just wearing it down is the best way to wear curly hair. Other styles just don't work as well. However, if you are going for something different, try a ponytail, or straightening your hair once in a while if you have time.
Try putting it in hot rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment