Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are some ways to curl my hair, if i dont have naturally curly hair?

I want to curl my hair with out haveing to get a perm or use a curling iron. (I stink at useing the curling iron) I have tried alot of ways but cant get it to look right. Any ideas?What are some ways to curl my hair, if i dont have naturally curly hair?
do you have a straightener?


if you do, then get a section of hair, and then, hold it like you would when you're about to straighten it, but while going down the hair, start twisting the iron in a 360 degrees motion





if you have thick hair or hair that's hard to curl, spray your hair with hairspray first, and after








also, try french braiding your hair and sleeping in it. i suggest two braids if you move around a lot in your sleep b/c your hair will tend to fall out of the braid if there's only one braid; also hairspray after your done with the braids, on both sides of the hair








you could also try hot rollers, or if your hair is damp, then get the rollers with the spongesWhat are some ways to curl my hair, if i dont have naturally curly hair?
sponge or magnetic rollers
i guess try washing ur wair but then dont dry it....it usually does the trick for my hair!
Right when you get out ogf teh shower use gel or moose in your hair and scrunch your hair and like pay with it or mess around with it.After its all scruncehd and curled oyu can spray it with lots of ahirspray! DONNOT COMB IT OUT wat ever you do.








hope i helped and hope it works for ya!
I would use rags or pin curls. Here's a tutorial for pin curls. You can use bobby pins instead of pin curl clips if you don't have them.





http://ritasue.co.nz/catalog/hairtut.php

No comments:

Post a Comment