Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the best ceramic flat iron to use to straighten out wavy/curly hair?

My hair is sorta curly/wavy and it doesn't get straight if I just blow dry it out with a round brush. I have heard that flat irons with ceramic panels are the best kind to use, but there are so many out there. What is the best one??? I don't care abou the price!What is the best ceramic flat iron to use to straighten out wavy/curly hair?
I have heard that the sedu is the best.


Search it online and you can see tons of before and after pics, it's not the most expensive one either.What is the best ceramic flat iron to use to straighten out wavy/curly hair?
try soft and beatufull it makes like is natural
Go to Sally's Beauty Saloon Products and ask the beautician on duty. She will explain and answer all your ???. I did that for my daughter. Do not forget the polisher and all those products that are a must when straighten your hair.
http://www.misikko.com/farouk-chi-flat-iron.html


get it in pink helps breast cancer awareness!Also chi is the number one flat iron in the world and i have it and me hair is just like yours and it makes my hair silky soft!oh don't buy a sedu itdoes not work it should cost $20.00 don't waste your money!Hope this helps!
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment