Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need a couple of cute styling ideas for my curly hair?

I have very frizzy hair when I don't use my John Freida Frizz Ease cream.I would like some cute hairstlyes so that I can stop looking like a dork.All ideas must be about shoulder length curly hair,please.I would really appreciate any good ideas.I need a couple of cute styling ideas for my curly hair?
thatz awesome! i have the same type of hair , i recomend to just put it back in a nice pigtail, leave it out in a supre bow headband or somethingI need a couple of cute styling ideas for my curly hair?
use this let your hair

be free and curly thats what i do

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>
curly hairstyles

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs/a>
You could try a layered look. I have naturally curly hair, too, and that seems to be working for me. I use Aussie sprunch spray, then either mousse or gel for curly hair (depending on how curly you want it). I also have bangs that either sweep to the side, or curl down on my forehead (depending on if they behave or not).
Straighten it with a hair straightener!
Get some bobby pins and sit in front of a mirror. This works best for me, just fiddle with it till you like it.
messy bun

french braid

just wear it down
i'd give it the wet surfer hair look, just use lots of gel or a special gel for that style
My hair is curly when I don't blow dry it and straighten it massively. When I don't have time to fool with it I will pull the front back and bobby pin it or put a really cute barrette in it. Or I will pull the front section back and pin it with bobby pins, then pull sections up and bobby pining them. It looks really cute. If your hair doesn't stay in place real good you may need to spray it with hairspray before you fix it and after you fix it. That way it will stay in place
That's the same kind of hair i have! I usually straighten it...but when i want it curly, I either wear it down, kinda like that other persons idea about having the surfer hair (nice idea!), or i only straighten my bangs, and one little braid to the side of my head. With a head band. It works with long hair, it might work with shoulder length hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment