Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Will curly hair get bigger the shorter you go?

I have below shoulder length hair and I want to cut about 3 inches from it before I head off to college.





But I'm afraid it will fro out if I go super short.Will curly hair get bigger the shorter you go?
curly hair if it is not layer it will getwider/bigger if this is what you are meaning... ask you hairdresser when you cut the 3 inches off have them add some layers... it doesn't have to be to extreme... I have several curly haired customers and if I don't keep sme layer in their hair even when its long it will get out of control and bushy when it is wore down... hope this helps:-)))Will curly hair get bigger the shorter you go?
No, I have extremely curly hair and whenever I get it cut shorter, it remains the same volume that it was before I got it cut. Don't keep growing it longer, it won't do anything for you, but weigh your head down.
Hi. I had my hair down to my bra strap in the back and I cut it just above my shoulders and it did get more texture, but it wasn't crazy. So, I doubt it will puff, just use some sunsilk capivating curls, that works great in taming curls.
I have really curly hair but it is really long and still pretty curly. I think you should leave it or maybe just cut to just above your shoulders but I cut mine really short once and mine was like a fro. =/ I hope I could help!
i had shoulder length hair and it was super curly. and then i cut it short to right above my chin and it's actually straighter than what it was. now my hair is in a wave instead of ringlets.
your hair will always stay curly. just wet it alot and brush it out while it's wet. i do the exact same thing and i have beautiful curls.
i have a friend who used to have a fro cause her hair was so short and kinky if ur hair is more kinky yes it will but if its plain curly it wont
no, i used to have curly hair but then i cut it and it got straight! :(
dont cut it grow it longer
yeah it will, it happened to me

No comments:

Post a Comment