Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What does Sayid Jarrah from LOST put in his long curly hair to make it look wet?

I have long curly hair like Sayid but the only things I find to make it look wet is water and gel. However, water dries up too fast and get makes it hard. I want my hair to look wet all the time but not be stiff and goopy. What hair products would give me that look?What does Sayid Jarrah from LOST put in his long curly hair to make it look wet?


Sebastian Originals Wet Sleek Hold Liquid Gel



http://www.folica.com/Sebastian_Origi_d2/a>What does Sayid Jarrah from LOST put in his long curly hair to make it look wet?
By mixing a bit of gel and water together in a spary bottle, it doesnt make the curls go frizzy and it gives it the whole wet look.
Crisco
Mousse.
gel

No comments:

Post a Comment