Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whats the best way to straighten my curly hair and keep it straight?

I have a wet-to-dry flat iron. I have pretty curly hair, and I want to straighten it each weekend and maintain the straightness for the whole week. How can I keep it straight?Whats the best way to straighten my curly hair and keep it straight?
I ordered a Maxiglide off of the Home Shopping Network. I love it. I have super curly hair and have never found a straightening tool that works. I received my Maxiglide on Wednesday. My hair stayed straight from Thursday to Sunday with a little touch up each morning to smooth my bed head. I promise you will love your hair if you get one. Check it out on www.hsn.com you can watch a video of it being used.Whats the best way to straighten my curly hair and keep it straight?
you can get it perminatly straightened at a hair salon and you need to get a good flat iron i have a chi there klinda expensive but they are probably the best you can get.all the wet to dry ones dont really work.. the straightening prodects dont really work i have used em all
get a perm and buy a chi i have one they are awesome lol
you can go to a salon and have them do a straightening procedure. my stylist uses the CHI system. it will last from 3 - 6 months depending on your hair. it is expensive though. she charges $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment