Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How can I make my somewhat long, curly hair, long and straight?

I have very thick, and curly hair. I hate it, because I can't grow it out, without looking like a tool. I don't like my hair short also, somewhat because it grows very quickly into longer hair. What can I do to make my annoyingly curly hair manageable and atleast somewhat straight so it looks decent, and now like a ';jew-fro';. Not trying to offend anyone.How can I make my somewhat long, curly hair, long and straight?
Please see: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreadin/a>How can I make my somewhat long, curly hair, long and straight?
Try a flat iron. It will straighten and smooth your hair. You can also use it to style your hair in different ways such as giving it a wave or a spiral curl. I would suggest also getting a thermal protective spray to go along with it. It will protect your hair from heat damage.
';jew fro';? Whats that?

Anyway the most obvious thing to do would be to straighten it. If you havent already got one, you might as well splash out and buy a GHD. They straighten hair really well and results are great..

Otherwise you could try a perm but these can damge your hair. Most other hair products wont make a [ermanent change to the type of your hair e.g. curly, wavy etc.

Make sure to deep condition your ahir often.

No comments:

Post a Comment