Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can someone help me with my thick curly hair?

I have really curly and extremely thick hair. Can someone please give me some tips on styling and on how to care for my hair. I'm 14 and barley have time for my hair.Can someone help me with my thick curly hair?
I have the exact type of hair.

I am also 14 and being a freshman in High school. I dont have a lot of time to do my hair either.



I take my showers at night and then air dry my hair with NO product in it, Then after about an hour. I straighten it. That way, in the morning you just have to touch it up with a little bit of straightening it. And being mixed, my hair doesnt get greasy so fast and i wash my hair and re straighten it about every other day to every two days.



If you dont wanna be straightening your hair, just take a bit of gel and work it through your hair when it damp. When its nearly dry take a bit more and just touch it up a bit.

I do both of theese and my hair almost never is frizzy and Poofy.

Hope this comes as Help.Can someone help me with my thick curly hair?
Cut: The next time you get it cut, get them to thin it. It will make it easier to manage. Also, don't get a razor cut or a really short cut unless you plan to straighten it every day.



Style:For curly hair, you can either straighten it or put it in hot rollers. If you do hot rollers, put some gel in when you roll it, so the curls will hold.



Care:For curly hair, you should touch it as little as possible. Instead of a brush, use a wide tooth comb. If you hair doesn't get oily/dirty easily, wash your hair every other day. Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, because curly hair is often very dry. Fructis and Sunsilk are good brands. You should also some sort of anti-frizz gel. I use FX curls up. Some other good brands are Tresemme and Fructis. If they don't work for you though, keep trying. I had to try five different frizz gels before I found the right one for my hair.
Here are some frizz tips for you!



* A good haircut is key (find an expert here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons/a>

* Sleep on a satin pillowcase

* Don't shampoo every day

* Comb conditioner through hair in the shower

* Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber instead

* Air dry or use a diffuser

* Use styling products suited for your hair type (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types/a>

* NEVER use a brush

* Don't touch your hair

* A pomade is great for mid-day touchups

* Apply styling products to dripping wet hair
i have the same problem!

i just got a haircut recently and i asked the lady to thin it out for me and i love it.

to style it, what i usually do is put a little bit of gel when it is damp and then a little more when it is nearly dry so it won't get puffy or frizzy.
CAROLS DAUGHTER............. get their hair products. Either look online or walk into the store they will tell you exactly what you need. All my friends with hair like yours use their products.

Preferably hair honey and hair milk.

Also for good shampoo n conditioner used Quidad. check their website. good luck
i have the exact same type of hair. what i do is every morning just went my hair (not wash just wet) and put in garnier curl and shine. After that i use sunsilk mousse, slap on a head band and im gud. Sounds a lot but it only takes about 15mins.
Get it layered and use ';Tresemme Flawless Curls'; as that will help structure them and let it air dry and use your fingers to help it curl. Garneir Fructise also works too. Once a month also use a deep conditioner.
there are products for relaxing it

No comments:

Post a Comment