Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I get my curly hair to just be wavy?

when i just let it dry it starts to get poofy and dries weirs, some strands of my hair are really curly some arent.

but my bangs stay wavy, how do I get my curly hair to simply stay wavy like it is when its wet? i dont want to straighten it and i dont want to blow dry or it will get poofy.How can I get my curly hair to just be wavy?
to get wavy hair try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

For fun try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH/a>



love,

B.How can I get my curly hair to just be wavy?
You can apply mousse to your damp hair. Or you can use a pomade, or styling gel. If your going to take that direction, you simply put the pomade or styling gel into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Then scrunch up your hair (from tip to root). Let it dry naturally, and if you find during the day it starts to get limp, just wet your hands and scrunch it again.
Sounds like my hair! When I want it to just have some wave, I'll wash my hair, put some light mousse or serum in my hair, and twist it into two, low princess leia buns. Twist the bun as tight as you can before twisting into the actual bun. Then I'll either sleep on them, or dry them with a diffuser. Take them out once dry and voila! Waves.



Its my favorite way because its quick, easy, and doesn't damage your hair at all.
put it in velcro rollers after blow-drying...and did u try to put like serum in ur hair before blow drying,itll probly help
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment