Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I make my wavy/curly hair completely wavy?

My hair is straight at the top, and the rest of it is 70% wavy and 30% curly. How can I get the curly strands to become waves? When I let my hair down, it looks pretty weird because among the straight and wavy strands there are some curly strands and it pops out and looks really weird. Thanks.How can I make my wavy/curly hair completely wavy?
Get a crimper it only waves hair and looks completely great ! It makes your hair look like down to earth cute waves.How can I make my wavy/curly hair completely wavy?
straighten all of your hair then use a mousse to scrunch it.
Get a perm from a good hairdresser. This will give you uniform curls and no frizz if done on large rods.
get a perm or just crimp ur hair or braid it the night before

No comments:

Post a Comment