Saturday, February 4, 2012

How Do I Get Volume For My Curly Hair?

I curl my hair to give it more of a wavy effect, and I want to give it more volume. The problem is, I like combing it back with my fingers and letting it come back, but that takes away most of my waves and makes it have even LESS volume.





I also don't want to use too much hairspray, because it makes my hair look greasy. It is light blonde and this happens easily.How Do I Get Volume For My Curly Hair?
You could try back-combing the roots slightly.


Flip you head upside down and spray briefly with hairspray, not using ';too much'; like you mentioned, just enough to give it a bit more volume.


There are certain hairsprays, such as Elnett which advertise helping to give hair more volume, perhaps give these types a try?How Do I Get Volume For My Curly Hair?
Use a volumizing mousse. Just put it in, then blow or air dry your hair. It doesn't feel sticky at all, you don't feel anything. You are just left with more volume.





I suggest Garnier Fructivs XXL Volumizng Mousse, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment