Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have curly hair and a round face, What kind of hair cut should I get?

I have curly hair and a round face. And i need a hair cut that's gonna allow my curls to have a lot of body and make my curls standout. Any suggestions?I have curly hair and a round face, What kind of hair cut should I get?
Try getting your hair cut to about your chin. Doing this will really emphasize the shape of your face. It will also give your hair a lot more body (which would make the curls stand out)


Hope this helped! =)I have curly hair and a round face, What kind of hair cut should I get?
Hairstyles with height and fullness at the crown will give the illusion of a narrower face shape, particularly those short in length. Longer hairstyles or ones that are kept close to the cheeks with no width will look better. Middle parts are great for creating the illusion of narrow length. No bangs are the ideal as the focus point becomes the bridge of the nose, creating a more oval shape. If bangs are used they should be swept across, or in the case of solid bangs, only where there is substantial height on the top. Short hairstyles are great and do not suffocate small round faces.


Hairstyles To Avoid: Hairstyles that add volume through the sides such as chin length bob cuts, straight or kicking out in design. Side parts and heavy straight across bangs create a wider shorter shape and therefore should be avoided at all costs on hairstyles without any height.





Best of luck!
layers, long layers.


%26amp; maybe bangs.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment