Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I recently had my curly hair cut and I have a question.Do you follow that days routine twice after a swim?

I now shampoo and condition every day and just condition every other day.The products I use are Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum and Therma Fuse Volume along with blow drying it with a diffuser for about 2 to 3 minutes each side as you scrunch it.My question is after a swim do you repeat that same days routine of either shampoo and condition or just conditioning or do something different?I recently had my curly hair cut and I have a question.Do you follow that days routine twice after a swim?
well hello fellow curly haired person :-) well, usually when i go for a swim it's in the early to mid afternoon on like a hot summer day. once i leave the pool, i usually just let my hair naturally dry without putting any products in...and just have some summer fun ha ha. i feel that with the chlorine, the hair products act differently in my hair as to when i shower. so, once the day comes to an end, i then wash my hair and continue my hair routine. doing this saves me a lot of money by the way. i would go through way too many bottles of shampoo/conditioner if i put them in my hair after every time i swam. i love the water, and sometimes letting your hair dry naturally is a nice healthy break. curly hair is just awesome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment