Friday, February 3, 2012

What are some tips for curly hair?

My hair is naturally curly and blonde, and falls about an inch below my shoulder when it is dry. My idol of this hair type is Taylor Swift, but my hair is frizzier and well, just plain wilder than hers. Any tips?What are some tips for curly hair?
To get the curls in my hair to look great I comb my hair out while it's still wet (first I spray Bumble %26amp; Bumble Tonic all through it).





Now I add which ever defrizzing product I feel like using that day. A light moose or a curl enhancing cream work well.





Then I scrunch my hair a little at the ends and start out some of the curls by wrapping small sections of my hair around my finger.





I then let my hair air dry... this is the key to making your curls look great - don't blow-dry your curls!What are some tips for curly hair?
i also have long curly hair. my personal preference is 'frizz ease' curl spray. also i like dove mousse. when used together, i get pretty good results. also don't brush your hair. run a pick or just your fingers through it when styling. and don't run anything through it while it's still wet, that just adds frizz. let it air dry after applying products, then leave it alone!
scrunch ittt...use herbal essences gel.followed by mousse.thats the best thing with curly hair..it looks very attractive.
Put moose and gel in it. Also why not just straighten it?
yeah there is this shampoo called silk therapy it gives your hair so much lush and it gets the knots out. it also makes your hair shiny and clean the best part is it doesnt get tested on animals which means its a really good product

No comments:

Post a Comment