Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the VERY best straightener to use on shoulder length curly hair?

I wanna find something that makes myhair pin straight.

Money is virtually no object.What is the VERY best straightener to use on shoulder length curly hair?
SEDU hairstraighteners !



It was advertised in ALLURE magazine, I bought one two years ago, and I've NEVER been SO happy !



Folica.com is the only legal online retailer though, and they have a great service !What is the VERY best straightener to use on shoulder length curly hair?
I also have really curly shoulder length hair and straightening is a real chore. I also have trouble keeping it straight as it likes to curl right back up if there's any humidity!



I've heard great things about the Chi straighteners and anything that costs a lot is probably a safe bet. I would go to a hair salon and buy whatever they recommend or have in store as they use them most often. At my hair salon they use the Chi and love it.



I recently bought the Maxiglide Straightener and have had a good experience with that. It has a little pod where you pour in some water and as you straighten your hair you can treat it with steam. The steam keeps it from frizzing and curling up later on when it normally would. At first I was skeptical but it actually does work pretty well. You can also adjust the heat on this straightener - I think it goes up to about 400 degrees.

http://www.folica.com/Maxiglide_Hair__d1/a>



Hope this helps!
F.H.I is probably the best.

i have thick curly hair that goes down to my shoulders, but it barely will make it frizz. i have F.H.I that i got from charles penzones, it's like a professional one and it wasn't that much. it makes your hair jet straight, with barely any frizz, and it lasts so long! i've had it for about 3 to 4 years now and i still works. to help it, use garnier fructis anti-humidity and it's sleek and shine stuff, it will work! hope i helped:]
chi!! i have one and i love it, when when you use it with some straightening spray its awesome and really straight. if your hair is really thick and curly ghd works really well too. Hope this helps!
I Relax my hair at the hairdresser to make it straight

No comments:

Post a Comment