Saturday, February 4, 2012

What kind of hair style is best for curly hair?

I have a round face and a small frame, and very curly, kind-of frizzy hair. Right now my hair is a little below the bust area when it is dry and curly. The layers I had are almost grown out and I was thinking about getting it cut with thinning shears and more layers. What cut and style would look best?What kind of hair style is best for curly hair?
why not try to cut your hear by yourself





Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner





http://bit.ly/41gMDNWhat kind of hair style is best for curly hair?
I have the same situation! My mom recently cut my hair and gave me too many short layers and that does not look good on curly hair. I suggest a couple inches below the shoulders with a few long layers. Short hair doesn't usually look good on curly hair, especially if you want a young look. For the frizz, try out a few creams and sprays for curly hair. I like to let my hair almost dry or completely dry, then brush down and blow dry down at the same time, it straightens it a little and helps frizz. Also, I have a lot of bad hair days, bobby pins and clips really help for hiding some annoying flippy-doo hairs. Good luck. =D
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.
If you have a small frame, be careful of too many layers. It will poof and look like your hair is bigger than you are! Also - extra layers make it less versatile for other styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment