Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I look more feminine with my boyish, curly hair?

I have short (as in, above ears, can't put in a ponytail short) extremely curly hair. I had to cut it a few years ago because it had unruly tangles that nobody could get out. People in town have mistaken me for a boy, even when I wear ballet flats! What can I do to make me look more feminine?How can I look more feminine with my boyish, curly hair?
aww hunn.. try straightening it... or just let it be curly! wear really cute earrings.. and makeup.. if u dont like to wear a lot of makeup just wear mascara and a little bit of eyeliner.. maybe u should dress a little more girly.. stay away from the guy clothes.. wear girly colors..



im sure nobody will mistake u for a boy!How can I look more feminine with my boyish, curly hair?
Use a flat iron to straighten your hair and as you get to the ends, flip your hair out.....sort of a cute pixie-flippy kinda thing......like the girl on this site at the bottom of the page with red hair......



http://www.thehairstyler.com/hairstyles_/a>
Wear makeup that compliments your features.

Especsially mascara and lipgloss.

Maybe clips in your hair or head bands.



=]



Goodluck
How about a big pink barette or a flowery hair band?
you could put some clips and a headband in it

No comments:

Post a Comment