Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to care for long, thick, curly hair?

I have long, thick, curly hair, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some good shampoo/conditioner/styling product to work with it? Right now I'm only using Garnier Fructisse, and my hair is always kind of dry and frizzy. Can anyone help?How to care for long, thick, curly hair?
I have that same kind of hair and I use a shampoo and conditioner called kerastase. Even though it is expensive it works realy well. It makes my hair really soft and it doesn't get as tangeled as it used to.





I hope everything works out for you!!How to care for long, thick, curly hair?
don't perm it the child has sensitive scap or the will fall out. Also keep it juiced up with pink hair lotion. And if that doesn't work email me at idashiakemp@yahoo.com.





Thanks and Good Luck
use a shampoo n conditioner any! then put on gel for curly hair n then hair spary let it dry but dont touch it! you will have very pretty hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment