Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do you define if you have straight or curly hair?

After I wash my hair, I can make it straight, wavy, and curly. It dries the way I style it without any hair products. I don't know if my hair is straight, wavy, or curly. When I was little, I had straight hair, then I had wavy. What should I do to find out?How do you define if you have straight or curly hair?
Well, to define your own natural hair, after you take a shower, don't put any products, don't even touch your hair, let it dry, and you'll see if it's: straight, wavy, or curly.


I hope i helped!!!How do you define if you have straight or curly hair?
wow, your hair is cool. want it.
u r really lucky 2 have this type of hair.


leave ur alone after u have washed it- dont even brush it.


when it dries, u will know.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment