Friday, February 3, 2012

How should i keep my curly hair at home?

What style should i do with my curly hair at home? I cant moose it or gel it or straighten it because i want it to grow so what should i do? Ive got all summer to make my hair healthyHow should i keep my curly hair at home?
wear a headband! that way ur hair doesnt get in ur face....


and put the rest of your hair up in a ponytail!


that way it is completely out of ur way, and u can stay fresh, without it making u hot and sweaty!How should i keep my curly hair at home?
I keep mine in a bun and a headband. then at night i take it out and brush. make sure you get VITAMINS! the most important thing for your hair. some shampoos have them in it
me too. My hair is starring to fall off so i've got to make it healthy. Please can somebody answer this question?!
use a head band


ponytail


or just let it all down

No comments:

Post a Comment