Friday, February 3, 2012

What product should i use to style my curly hair?

i have curly hair which are now at the perfefct lenght to not be messy. the only problem is that i want to define my curls so they look great. i know i can use gel but that gives it a wavy look in stead of volumized curls. what should i do?What product should i use to style my curly hair?
Aussie Tizz no Frizz or Short Sexy Hair mousse.





Aussie Tizz no Frizz is a gel, but it doesn't make curly hair wavy, it makes it even curlier.





My sister has curly hair. These are her favorites.What product should i use to style my curly hair?
Hey, i use Fructis Style curl shaping gel


it works great, use it right out of the shower and your curls stay


trust me your hair will look gorgous


no friz, not stiky, perfect curls


and it looks completely natural


and smells really good








heres a pic of what the product looks like
if your looking for a cute everyday hairstyle to try out go here this tutorial is awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG








Love,


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment