Saturday, February 4, 2012

I have really curly hair, how can I get it sleek and straight?

I see the afro hair on American people straight and sleek. How do they get it like this?I have really curly hair, how can I get it sleek and straight?
I have curly hair too and I use frizz ease products (regardless of whether or not I want it straight), wait for it to dry, then brush it out and use a straightening iron on it - takes forever but it works great and it stays straight until I wash itI have really curly hair, how can I get it sleek and straight?
Read some useful hair straightening tips and more on this site to help you
blame ur genes like the rest of us...try going to a salon and see what they can do ;)
I have natural straight hair but my ends need some work in the mornings so I take a shower and blow dry it or you can just straight it.
Well is it dry?? I have a schedule for my hair. Like every other 2 days i don't wash it.. Mi hair is striaight..It used to be like urs but now its just straight and soft!!
Sweeti there's TONS of hair products designed especially for straightening hair! Go to a salon, pick one, ask for a recommendation even. Use it as directed, and for ultimate straightness, blowdry, then use a flat iron.
rebonding..extenso or milk rebonding..that would do
go 2 a salon and have it done.
Get some thermisilk conditioner and put some on right before you straiten your hair. works like a charm. My hair gets puffy when I flatten my hair. It works.
you want it sleek and straight? do japanese straightening or if you wanna do it at home, you can use phytospecific relaxer by phyto, 1 for normal hair and 2 for thick wavy hair. this relaxer is specially made for ethnic hair. and don't forget to ask somebody to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment