Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do you deal with your curly hair?

I have pretty long curly hair. When I let it air dry, it turns into frizzy pipe curls. I've tried those non-frizz creams, serums, etc, but it just makes my hair feel gross and greasy. I usually just use gel.





If you have curly hair like mine, how do you style and manage it?





Thank youHow do you deal with your curly hair?
I'd like to know the answer to this one too. I just put mine in a pony tail or straighten it because its too much of a hassle.How do you deal with your curly hair?
I have curly hair and it is frizzy, I just straighten it.
i use aussie shampoo and aussie condtioner rinse out kind aussie products are the best I have wavy hair long with higlights i also use thier mousse http://www.aussie.com/ here is the website
i either straighten it or i put it in a ponytail


i put it in low pigtails sometimes that looks really pretty


for ppl with curly hair


but make sure you thro in some ribbons now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment