Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to Make Curly Hair straigheter without useing chemicals?

alright so i have reallie curly and friizzy hair, i straighten it everday but it always comes unstrigaht.. my mom wont let me do anything chemical to my hair,and i havent found a good shamppoo to relax my hair any suggestions?How to Make Curly Hair straigheter without useing chemicals?
I used to have the same problem!





Buy a Ceramic Hair Straightener and use the Matrix Straightening Spray, and spray it on each section of hair right before you straighten it. It smells awesome, and it keeps your hair from drying out...How to Make Curly Hair straigheter without useing chemicals?
use your streightener but after put like hair spray (VERRY LITTLE)
I use gel with maxi control and frizz control and brush it into wet hair then blow dry then roll on hot curlers then brush out lightly and spray with super strong hairspray.


or you can get a chi straightener
A ceramic straightening iron, or a very large barrel curling iron, also ceramic, because they get hotter works really well for me, make sure you use a good conditioner, and a leave in conditioner made for use with the creamic tools first!

No comments:

Post a Comment