Saturday, February 4, 2012

What the best shampoo brand for extremely fuzzy, curly hair?

I have terrible fuzzy hair and have not been able to find a shampoo that will help. Any suggestions?What the best shampoo brand for extremely fuzzy, curly hair?
Well first off, avoid any cheap shampoos/conditioners becuse they contain a lot of alcohol and sulfate, which are cheap fillers, and cause drying and frizz. Try the Paul Mitchell smoothing line, or the CHI shampoo/treament (conditioner).What the best shampoo brand for extremely fuzzy, curly hair?
Curly hair tends to be drier than straight hair so what you need to concentrate on is moisturizing. Most shampoos have detergents in them that strip the natural oils out of your hair and and make it dry and frizzy. A good solution is to only shampoo your hair once a week or whenever you think it feels dirty. When you take a shower, get your hair wet, then apply conditioner and let it sit for awhile. Rinse it out gently- don't pull or scrub your hair. Towel dry it gently as well- don't stretch it or wring it out. Apply some gel or whatever styling product you use and let your hair go into it's natural curling pattern. If you try to fight the curls, they will break up and you will get frizz. Never brush curly hair, or you will have a huge mess!





I've been doing this method for several years and my hair is so much healthier and shinier. I get compliments on my curls all the time. When I do shampoo my hair, I use a small amount and I only use it on my scalp and my roots to take care of styling product build-up.
You can try herbal essences; I use it and it works great! It smells good too. :)





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/





Good luck!
garnier fructis. you can pick you the kind you want.
I will suggest the John Frieda collection. Not only does it straighten hair , but it gives it a glassy shine. Also it is not greasy
doo grow...detangling shampoo


it works wonders and it makes your hair nice and straight when u blow dry it


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment