Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I get really curly hair?

My hair is very straight. I have tried almost everything and nothing works. And I don't want to get a perm because it ruins your hair.How can I get really curly hair?
My hair is exactly the same way. I bought a set of steam curlers and they really did the trick. It made my hair curly and the curl stayed in till I washed my hair. There are different size curlers so you can control how tight/loose the curl is.





I put the link to the one I bought....How can I get really curly hair?
You will need to buy the plastic magnetic rollers with the smooth barrel and a bottle of Lotta Body Setting Lotion.
i dont know about really curly hair. i just use hair gel, regular, or a certain gel that says for curly hair. its still curly that way with hairspray on top of it.
hot hair tongs and hairspray... section your hair and only tong a really small bit at a time...


comb a small lock to curl, spray it with hairspray, then tong it by winding the hair around the tong starting at the root of the hair (this way the curl looks more natural and full)


Once you've done the whole head, rake fingers through it to break it up a bit...


then you should be good to go:)
have u tried using a diffuser??


wash ur hair using curl enhancing shampoo's and conditioners, then towel dry, spray or either moose with curl enhancers then use a diffuser starting at the ends and working ur way up- scrunching ur hair in ur fist at the same time.





i recommend using John Frieda's line of products for curly hair- that stuff is wonderful and i use it on my clients who want the curls minus the damage. good luck.
Set it with hair gel and curlers overnight, or use a curling iron, just make sure to use a protective serum or Thermasilk products before heat styling. BTW, hair perming with the right products won't damage hair, especially if you're a fan of salon hair treatments or DIY treatments... with the proper care, perming just myt be the best for u. Besides, change is good.
Try to put rollers in your hair overnight or braid your hair and leave them in all day. That's what I do.
try curling mousse with some rollers
sometimes i braid my hair for wavy hair or just use a curler i like to sleep in curlers because i don't think there that painful you should try one of them.
TRY A TEXTURE
Try using curlers overnight. They work a lot better than a curling iron in my opinion.
if ur born w/ straight u cant have curly hair unless u get a perm and those are bad for ur hair.
easy answer try ms jessies curl pudding


ms jessies products are on the web so are before and after pictures or go to any duane reade rite aid walgreens etc and buy curl activating shampoo and conditioner there are lots of brands for all races pantene and loreal make hydriating curl products with no chemicals your hair corkscrews , curls, spirals etc right after comb conditioner through hair in the shower leave it on as long as you can remember your hair must form a new curl pattern if your hair is pin straight

No comments:

Post a Comment