Saturday, February 4, 2012

What can I do to make bangs and curly hair work?

I have long curly ringlets and I want to cut my hair short, so that it's an inch or so above my shoulders. I really want blunt bangs to frame my face. This sounds dumb, but I have a bobbed wig with blunt bangs that works really, really well with my face shape. I also want bangs to give my hair a bit of an emo undertone. Don't go off on a stereotyping rant, just that's the idea of what I want my hair to look like. So what cut should I get to best show this? And most of all...how the heck do you get super curly hair to work with bangs?! Please help!What can I do to make bangs and curly hair work?
i also have super curly hair w/ bangs! i just straigten them everyday! sometimes i use this got2b straighten lock shine spray stuff!


ps. i like ur vocabulary! lolzWhat can I do to make bangs and curly hair work?
my friend has curly hair and a full sweeping bang and it looks good, but she has loose curls and my tight ringlets wldnt work with a bang i thnk
leave your hair curly,but straighten your bangs,it's nice with side bangs
straighten your hair everyday
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment