Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why do girls with beautiful wavy and curly hair straighten it all the time?

My hair is naturally straight, which is fine by me, but a lot of girls I know with gorgeous wavy or curly hair obsessively straighten it, and in the process fry it into oblivion. What's wrong with wavy or curly hair?Why do girls with beautiful wavy and curly hair straighten it all the time?
Seems we always want what we don't have! Those who have curls want it straight and those who are straight want curl!





My hair is wavy but not a good wave. I sometimes where straight and sometimes curl for a different look only.





I think people get bored with it or if most people have straight, they admire it more.





The sad thing is when it is damp out or humid, they have the worst time of all!!! Even if they sweat, the curls starts coming back as FRIZZ!!!Why do girls with beautiful wavy and curly hair straighten it all the time?
It's a pain to maintain wavey/ curley hair...to make it look nice atleast, otherwise it is a fuzz ball





I don't go ocd straitening my hair..I have a quality straitener and spend 10 minutes a day to keep it sleek and strait.





Not all straiteners fry your hair.
I have wavy hair, and it's really pretty when it lies right, but most of the time it looks like a mess, so I straighten it. (people always think I have straight hair, and are surprised when I wear it wavy) So your answer is that we never think it looks good in a mess. I wish I could have my hair wavy more w/out frizz, but I love straight hair too. everyone wants what they don't have, I guess that's just the way it is
i have natural curly hair and it is very long we do it for a change that's all. a different look plus it makes my hair 10 times long when i straighten it.
everyyear having a new trend, not because they dont like their straght hair, but that is a trend for curl, dont follow just mean you out of trend, that's it. but this year onward the new trand is BOB hair...so follow or not follow just depend...
girls are fickle and get bored with stuff, even themselves so they change
It is just that most everyone is not happy with what they have. I have seen this a million times as a cosmetologist!! You are lucky that you are happy with the way your hair is!!
Well, Cuz i think my hair can be hard to manage, and nothing I put in it makes my curls stay looking good for at least a few hours and it gets irritating and I dont like working with it alot, so I straighten it. I like it curly alot but when I straighten it its too flat and no volume and looks boring. SO I just still wear it curly I just keep trying products until I find something I like. I dont really know what to put in my hair because (no offense) products made for caucasions don't give me enough moisture and products for black hair give too much, and when my thirsty hair soaks up all the moisture, it leaves my hair feeling hard or rough and its annoying. I like mine curly but i cant find anything that will make it look good with. I dont like water-based products either and I dont like anot of oily products.
I know!!!!!!!! I have straight hair too!!!!!!!!! I love the wavy hair..................you can go natural or just throw some mousse or gel in it and don't even have to dry it............go figure.............
i used to straighten my red hair religiously but now i adore it when i let it dry all curly %26amp; wavy!
wavy or curly is the way to go.
because the stye is straight but i have curly hair and i straighten it just a little to take the bulk out of it.
I'm one of those girls with curly hair. I do it because, my hair is normally frizzy and, also i do it because everyone else is.
i just think they get tried of the same hair-do all the time!!! imean i do but i got wavyish hair but i like to curl it !
its not the fashion now and it prbly looks nicer
My hair is naturally curly and i sometimes straighten it. I like my curly hair but straightening my hair is a nice change. Somedays i straighten it because it's then easier to control and not so frizzy. Another reason is because it shows off the layers in your hair better. But i do like curly hair because it is pretty and it takes less time to manage.
nothing is wrong with it but everyone prefers their hair to be styled differently. They probably don't realize their hair looks better when its wavy so maybe u should tell them. And make sure they use a heat tamer before they use a flat iron too because it prevents less damage.
The grass is always greener on the otherside. We always want what we don't have. They just get tired of it. I have natural body and when my hair gets longer the weight pulls the curl out and I wish it didn't. I have a few friends who have gorgeous curly ringlets naturally and they straighten it and damage their hair with all the straightening products. I on the other hand get a perm every other year to keep the curl since my hair is very long and thick. My daughter used to straighten her hair which only had a little body until she noticed it was frying her hair...now she appreciates what she has naturally...but of course she had to learn the hard way.
Lots of people with straight hair spend millions on perms and curling irons every year trying to get curly or wavy hair. No one is ever happy with what they have!
Well,


Sometimes people get tired of the same hairstyles or they think it's too much to keep taking care of.
nothing is wrong with it. you see, i think it's just they think that they look better with straight hair, but they just don't realize that that totally fries your hair. either they just think it looks better straight, or someone made fun of the way their hair looks, so they tried 2 fix it.
thats becuase some people like straight hair better. Or becuase their curly/wavy hair is unmanegable or way too FRIZZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment