Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best way to straighten curly hair for longs periods of time??

i have curly hair and i often straighten it. i usually use a ceramic straightener to straighten it but it has damaged my hair a little. i have been trying to find a way to keep my hair straight even after it gets wet that will not damage my hair and will keep it straight for a considerable amount of time. a couple of months maybe.... does anyone have any idea, suggestions or experience in this???What is the best way to straighten curly hair for longs periods of time??
I've heard getting your hair straightened permantly is very bad for your hair, grr and I feel you, I have frizzy wavy hair and it takes a lot of time and energy trying to straighten my hair and when it rains[it's been raining a whole lot recently] I get sooo aggravated because it messes my hair up. I heard if you put certain products on your hair before you straighten it it will help prevent split ends and what not and it will keep your hair straighter for longer periods of time. I'm not sure which products to use though but you could try looking it up online =) Another thing is to appreciate your natural beauty and going from there, conditioning your hair is great and I do it once a month because I'm trying to grow my hair long without cutting it, and I know TONS of people with GORGEOUS heads of curls and I always get so jealous, lol.





Edit: Oh and I always go here for advice: http://www.folica.com/styling.htm


It's really helpfulWhat is the best way to straighten curly hair for longs periods of time??
There is no such animal. Unfortunately, against water- curl wins. Even if you use a chemical straightener- even the thermal iron ones- you will still have some unwanted wave that will have to be blown out or flat ironed. This means any time it gets wet, it reverts to its original form. Those with ethnic hair can go longer between shampooing, but even under the best of circumstances they can't go a month without- and caucasian hair looks dirty after a few days at most. I wish there was an answer for you, I'd love to be able to give my clients 'wash n wear' hair.
I totally experience this...my hair is naturally thik and strait and i use a chi straightner...my hair has in the past gotten damaged too...i dont know what to do to keep it straight...i am intrested to hear the answers for this one!
That's not really possible, sorry..
get it chemically straighthed just know the side affects and ask the stylist what its going to do to your hair before you get it done because for some hair it has diffrent affects
if u are really willing to have stright hair get it permanently straightening!!! the might be expensive but they are good!!
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment