Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to get curly hair fast and easy?

I have long, thick, dark, wavy hair. Sometimes I would like to curl it. I know a curling iron is the obvious but what are some other options? I know you can do it with a flat iron but I've tried and it's too hard. I got one curl which was a fluke. I don't want to use any products that require me to have wet hair before I can curl it. I just want something I can use on dry hair quick when I need to. Hairspray would be good. Help me please?How to get curly hair fast and easy?
Put mouse in your wet hair, and use a diffuser attachment for your blowdryer. They are cheap and sooo much less time consuming then 'scruntching' As you go along spray the section you are using the diffuser on, and blow dry that portion, be prepared it's going to be super curly!How to get curly hair fast and easy?
I have the same hair, thick, dark and wavy, but not enough to keep the curl once it dries. What I have used on dry hair is a combo of hot rollers and curling iron. I set the bottom half of my hair on rollers and keep them in while I curl the top with the iron. It takes longer, but it looks good and holds until the next wash. Also, definitely use hair spray after u curl it. On wet hair, the best thing for me is to put a handful of moose (herbal essence works great, cuz it doesn't weigh hair down) and then dry my hair up-side-down with a diffuser. I also use my hand to kinda scrunch hair up a the same time.This method works best for me and the curls don't look forced. Hope this helps.
Well you could use hot rollers and they don't require you to have wet hair before you use them. You could use them at any time, basically. Just remember though, when you do use them, you wanna keep them in your hair for at least 15 - 20 minutes just to really lock the curls in and then when your hair's done, make sure to use a good amount of hairspray. :)
well I don't know if this helps

but when you get out of the shower

and you comb you're hair

crunch it up and curl it with you hands..

and when it gets dry it will be curly

just put product in it as well; gel, hair spray, leave in conditioner etc..
I'm license hairstylist, there is only curling iron, flat irons, or roller sets. Other wise you have to do it when its wet. Hairspray will not make your hair curl, it will keep the curl in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n/a>

This works!
for your answer please visit

fashiontrendz2010.blogspot.com
There isn't anything that I know of except for the shampoo that makes you have curly hair when dry.
Just eat tons and tons of crusts non stop, everyone knows that when you eat crusts it makes your hair curly.
Try to put it in braids. That should work.
When you figure this one out, pls tell me... X

No comments:

Post a Comment